3.6.11

cambaleiyo

i need darkness
i need silence,
i need an isolated island to put myself throughout this one spot space.

***

i've come home now.
with my bare hands, i fought with my inner goodwillings
in my bare hands,
there was pure black blood.
there were people on the sides of the empty road.
the road that keeps me connected to the room i'm in.
i was barely holding me,
the space was init.

***

upon the clouds, wing of mine was useless,
as i fall
arrogance,
the defiled beauty,
has shown the her very own face.
i was falling.
the surface of tomb was cold, and getting closer to my stupid face.
the wings are not suitable to a body aparted.
i don't fit.
i am useless.

***

look me in the eye,
kill me in there.
how can it be possible to live like that?
or, how can it be passible to leave this failure?
can not pass, can not possess anything to make it helping to my struggle.

***

i need nothing,
except me.
i need a mirror,
nothing more.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Buraya Kadar İnebilenlerin Kahvaltısı

Buraya Kadar İnebilenlerin Kahvaltısı